Monday, November 16, 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi Everyone,

Well, here it is-the start of another week!  38 days till Christmas!  Thanksgiving is next week....WOW were did the year go?

Our granddaughters came over on Sat. and spent the night and then went home Sunday around 3:00 pm. We had a lot of fun doing some craft stuff and the youngest (4 yrs.) is now using some of the big tools.  She was concentrating so hard while punching out some circles and squares.  So I let her use my big jug of small non-SU punches.  She was in heaven.  I can see now I will have to start coming up with some projects for both of them now instead of just Kirsten. LOL 

Friday night and Sat morning I made the following cards.  I used Christmas Jingle and Christmas Cocoa Designer Paper, Top Note Die Cut, Dasher and Wandering Words stamp sets.












I just love the Dasher stamp.  I used two-way glue and dazzling diamonds to give them some bling. On one I used a ribbon on the neck, another a clear rhinestone brad and the last one a real red brad for the nose. It was a lot of fun. I basically made the same card and just changed something on each one. The first card with Santa and the reindeer, I used the dazzling diamonds again on the larger stars.  I think tomorrow after I get out of therapy I will work on making an album using the "I Wish" scrappin kit.  I purchased the directions from Andrea Wolford.  She is currently doing the 12 weeks of Christmas, which is real neat.  Check her blog for exciting things to make or purchase to use for your workshops/classes.

Thanks for stopping in and keep smiling.  See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty cards Lois. I think everybody in the world has the Dasher stamp (me too). I just won the Wondering Words stamp at retreat and once I get my technique projects done I have some cards in my mind to do with that stamp also (like I need more Christmas cards). I like the use of your Choc. Chip Grosgrain with the red button.

    ReplyDelete