Thursday, November 5, 2009

IT FEELS SO GOOD...

It feels good to be back working on my crafts.  My worktable is so clean I hated to mess it up...First I made some ornaments to be used on cards or scrappin pages and then I went to the big one.  It took me only a few minutes to get back into the swing of it but now that I have started I want to keep going.  Michelle and I will be going to a Rubber Queens weekend retreat that our leader, Ronda Wade is doing for all of us in her group.  I haven't been to any of the past ones so I am really excited about going.  I am only going on Saturday but the retreat starts Friday afternoon and closes Sunday at noon.  Lots of surprises and goodies. My sister and niece are going so it will be fun to know someone who will be there. 

Okay, here are the ornaments I played around with this afternoon.  I used real red, night of navy, bordering blue, & old Olive paper and Merry & Bright rub-ons.



Now for the card...Base card is Confetti Cream; trim from Christmas Jingle Scrappin Kit; red ribbon is miscellaneous scrap, Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes & Delightful Decorations; ornament punch; dazzling diamonds, two way glue; silver embossing powder; elastic cord; sm. hole punch; liquid applicator, & white gel pen. PHEW that is a lot and I probably forgot to list something! LOL



Well, that is about it for now.  I am getting anxious to get back to crafting and have a few ideas I want to pursue yet tonight.  Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling (Spring is only 6 months away!) LOL

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice card I just got my stamp and punch set and have not made a card yet for Christmas but this set is on my list. You did a good choice of colors. I like the DSP at the bottom. I used this set on my peppermint patties and they are selling good.

    ReplyDelete