Sunday, November 1, 2009

FALL IS ALMOST OVER

I wanted to share with you all the wonderful news.  Dick & I broke a record last night.  You say "what record is that?"  Hang on to your seats....We DID NOT have one trick or treater visit our house last night. I wonder if maybe I had the date wrong!  I talked with a few neighbors and they were also surprised. Last year we finally reached 10 little munchkins.  Oh well, I will have to figure out what I am going to do with all those little bags of goodies. I could freeze them and eat one a day. LOL

I will now have to get back to my project which is to clean up my working area and do some rearranging.  I am runing out of space once again.  I wonder how Dick feels about switching bedrooms... Okay I guess that wasn't very nice of me. He told me I have to quit being a packrat.  If only he knew!  I did manage to throw out some old manuels for stuff we no longer have.

I hope to start on some stamping later today and all this next week.  Will keep you posted.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Well I was going to leave a message on yesterday's post but I kept getting kicked off. I was going to tell you that you could bring any extra goodies with you on Saturday if you didn't get enough Trick-or-Treaters. So I guess I have solved your problem!

    ReplyDelete