Saturday, October 31, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT


Hi Everyone,
Just got through fixing my trick or treat bags and thought I would share with you.  I made the tops using my Cuddlebug and a Halloween die cut from Sizzix.  I made the die cuts about 2 years ago and finally got to use them for something.  I think they turned out cute and I used scraps and the Happy Halloween stamp was from JoAnn's.  The two below are the ones I made separately (more candy) for Kirsten and Jenna.



The next one is the ones I will be handing out tonight, that is if we get any trick or treaters!



The next one is a close up so you can see the diecuts better.




I wonder when we will ever get rid of the rain.  Dick & I are both down with an awful cough.  We went to Urgent Care this past week (Thursday & Friday) and got some good cough syrup-codine! and each of us have a different antibodic.  Well I better get this done and start my supper.  Hot dogs!!! Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment