Thursday, October 8, 2009

YOU ASKED FOR IT SO HERE IT IS!!!!!!






My sisters have been asking me when I am going to share some of my SU projects with everyone...Well, I finally have a card to share. I cased this from Andrea Walford, she is an outstanding demo from Canada. I love her blog and her projects. Check her site and see for yourself. This is the card that will go with the baby quilt I just finished. There is no stamping involved for this card. I used Whisper White (basic card) and certainly celery (textured) paper. Bashful blue and apricot appeal CRAFT ink (on letters & stars), On Board Loads of Letters & Stars; Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Silver elastic cord, bashful blue double stitch and striped grossgrain ribbon. Also used small silver brads, dimensionals and adhessive.





Tomorrow I am going to work on a Christmas album and then make some Halloween 3-D packages for a few special kids. Then I have to get started on some birthday cards and Xmas cards. I am running out of BD cards!





Today was a very pretty day here in Davison. Sun out, blue skies and a few white (not gray) clouds. Also no high winds! Dick & I took Michelle out to lunch and then took out the Spartan Mobile for a nice ride around the park. Our close friends, Bill & Phyllis, checked in to their rented cabin yesterday for a week. Game day we will have Bev, Jan, Joyce and a friend of Jan's over to watch the game and eat dinner. We are going to have something that we haven't had for a long time. Hamburg, potatoes, carrots, & onions wrapped in tin foil and cooked over hot coals (I call it poor man's dinner).

Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Super Great Card Love It. Have to give this one a second look over and put on fav's list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathleen, super card. Ron's daughter will feel very special with the gift and this beautiful card.

    P.S. Sometimes I find that casing is the best and only way for me to go!!

    ReplyDelete