Sunday, March 6, 2011

CHALLENGE #4 COMPLETED

Hi everyone,

Well, I finally finished my submission for TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #4.  I knew what I was going to do but didn't get time until earlier this afternoon.  I wanted to incorporate the Ice Parlor Designer Paper and the ribbon & buttons on the card.  I had a hard time trying to figure out my two embellishments so this is what I ended up with.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, W.White (inside) , Very Vanilla for frosting & Ice Cream Parlor DSP.
Ink: Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, & Sarah Sand
Stamps: Create A Cupcake
Accesories: Ribbons & Buttons Pack, linen thread
Tools: Oval Punch, Crimper, Cutter Kit (for distressing both ovals),corner scallop punch (inside) and dimensionals

This is the inside:



Now you can go and check out the other submissions at Try Stampin on Tuesdays and maybe you can try it for yourself.  Praying for LOTS of sunshine this coming week.  By the way if you are viewing this please leave a comment. (even if it's to say "HI") Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Like your card Lois do not have that punch yet but is coming with my nest order. Like all the fun colors on your card. Was just entering my entry on the Tuesday challenge when I saw yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, very cute. Very happy and cheerful! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that SAB stuff really makes a happy birthday card, Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, talk about cutting it close -- thought maybe you weren't going to join us this week!! I bet you had your granddaughters in mind when you did this design! I know they would love to get this, and a real cupcake to go with it!! Love the addition of the buttons (aren't they just the prettiest colors!!). Yummy card Lois, thanks for coming back to play with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright cheery card! the buttons really finish it off nicely! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete