Monday, March 21, 2011

I DID IT - CHALLENGE # 6 COMPLETED

Okay, I can't chat tonight if I want to get this posted on TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY before it closes.
Here is the layout we had to use:



and here is the card I am submitting for the challenge.  WHO HOO I did it!



Supplies used:
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, W.White, Black, and In-Colors Design Paper (6x6 pack)
Stamp Set: Create A Cupcake
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Fancy Scallop Punch, Cupcake Punch, Pretty In Pink ribbon, Weave Embossing Folder, Big Shot, and Dimensionals.

I hope you like it.  I made it in 1 hour, my fastest time ever.  However I sorta knew what I was going to do but it is one thing to think it and another to put in on paper.  Have a good evening.  Off to post this card on Stampin On Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. YUM Cupcakes! thanks for playing along again Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Lois -- glad to see you made it on time. That was cutting it a little close don't you think? Like how you did embossing folder over the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the embossing I have been really into that lately. I just got the cupcake punch but have not worked with it yet so will have to give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete