Monday, February 28, 2011

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #3




Well, I finally decided to get in on a challenge. I have until tonight to get it in so this will be short. I made it this afternoon but waited till now to post it. Here is what I am submitting:



Supplies:
Stamp set - Punch Bunch and So Happy for You (envelope)
Cardstock - Concord Crush, Whisper White, Concord Crush 6x6 DSP
Ink - Concord Crush; Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum Markers
Accesories - Beautiful Wings embosslits, Concord Crush stitched ribbon, Basic Pearls and ribbon punch

This is what the inside looks like.

This was a lot of fun so now I will try an participate each week.  If you would like to join in the challenges go to Try Stampin on Tuesday.  Who knows, I might just get my supply of cards made that I need.  See you later.

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the richness of it and the elegant style. I am glad you decided to play with us at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love it!!! The colours, stamps, layers, the inside, everything!!!LOL! Thanks for playing 'Try Stamping On Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning!! See I knew you would like doing these challenges. Great card Lois -- Kathy would love this with all the Concord Crush. Hmmm, making me thirsty just typing that color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lois, but bummer I was not in the top three with you. But really like you card it is great glad you joined the group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love what you did here! Glad you could play along! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete