Sunday, March 20, 2011

TOO OLD FOR SCHEDULES!!!!!

Well I tried but I don't think I am going to make the deadline for the challenge Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I know, I still have tomorrow to make my card but we have to get up early (for me anyway!) and go to the lab for some bloodwork.  Then when we get back home I will be helping Dick pull out some evergreen trees (6 more to go) and so far we have only been able to do 3 a day.  I won't go into detail but that job will take about 3-4 hours.  Dick can't work longer than 15 min. at a time before getting tired and has to sit down.  Kellie helped today and I helped him yesterday (I was sooo sore from picking up tree limbs and pine needles).  All I can say is I am so glad I dropped those unwanted pounds so I can do more activities now. 

I have been making a lot of craft items to sell at the campground this summer.  My sister, Sandi, wanted to know why I haven't posted any pictures of the items.  Well, I guess I am just LAZY! Maybe I will remember in the morning to take some pictures, I think.  Well gotta go as CSI Miami is starting.  See you later and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment