Saturday, January 22, 2011

CALENDAR AND NOTE PAD TIN HOLDERS

Hi Everyone,  It has been a busy week.  After today I don't have anything scheduled except doctor's app't's and my eldest granddaughter's birthday (next Sat.).  I spent this past week making 6 calendar/note pad tin holders for our camping friends and my hairdresser.  I used SU's tins (in the Clearance Rack) so the cost for making was minimal.  I ordered my 2011 calendars and notepads from Andrea (from Canada) which came in bundles of 5 each.  You can make your own calendars and note pads, but I didn't have time this year.

I made two of each design.  Oops I forgot to take picture of inside.

Oh well, I will take one later and add it on.  Inside is the calendar for this year (on the top half inside lid) and the bottom half has the lined note pad.  I didn't include the small ink pen this year but if I come across them next time I go to Office Max or Best Buy I will pick up a bunch so I have them on hand.

Not much more going on, it is toooo cold outside to go anywhere so we mostly stay in and watch movies that Dick has taped.  I try to go out to my work area about 3-4 hrs. after lunch but usually end up falling asleep at the computer around 2:30 and then go lay down on bed for a couple of hours.  We are thinking about going to Davison and renting a cabin for a week just to get out.  Also most of our camping friends live in that area so we could visit with them.  Okay it is only 7:20 pm but my eyes are drooping so I better get away from the computer before I doze off!!  Have a great evening and see you back here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done Lois!! You used some of my favorite designer paper on these. Especially the bottom-right. I saved some of this to do a scrapbook page. I bet the girls are going to love these. Hope you can still come on the 29th!!

    ReplyDelete