Friday, March 19, 2010

SCRAPBOOK PAGES FROM WEEKEND RETREAT

Well, here they are as promised.  I did more cards and scrapbook pages this past weekend then I did this past year!!!  The one below is what I came up with for the challenge of using what we had in our $60 goodies bag.  I used my butterfly embossed diecut for the first time and also made the flowers with the Sweet Pea felts and ribbon for stems.  The designer paper was in the Sweet Pea 12x12 pkg that was in our bag of goodies.  We also got several 12x12 sheets of textured solid color paper.  (CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGEN)


This is an 8 1/2 x 11 double page that I made for Easter.  I had these Easter cutouts for over 5 yrs. and finally decided to make something with them.  I used the new pink satin ribbon on the right edge over the designer strip (used the new lacy scallop punch).  I still have 2 bunnies and 2 baby chicks so may have to do two more pages to use them all up. LOL


This is one of the four make-n-takes we did.  It is an 12x12 page and the designer paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pack.  Click on it to see the vibrant colors. I just love the color combination, how about you?




The next two pictures are the pages we did for our scrapbooking class



This is one I made a couple of years ago when I first learned to do embrodery flowers. I made several of these flowers but can't seem to locate them now.

This is someone's entry into the Goodie Bag Challenge. The colors for the Sweet Pea paper package is so versital. If you haven't got it you better before time runs out.
 

 
Okay that is all for tonight. I will try to put up the card samples from our card class and the other 3 make-n-takes.  MSU is falling behind so I need to cheer them on.. YAH YAH YAH GO MSU

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that embroidered page brings back memories. I remember doing this for Emily's and Holly's page layouts. And people think I take a long time now (e.g., at Retreat) to finish a page. I remember when I used to take a week to do a 2-page layout!! Looks like you went right back to scrapbooking when you got home - great job!

    ReplyDelete