Friday, January 27, 2012

WHERE IS THE MICHIGAN SNOW?????

I don't know about you, but I am getting tired of these dreay days.  Many years ago when I was younger (okay quit laughing) we were sledding almost every day and went ice skating alot.  I tell my granddaughters how my sibblings and I would play in the snow almost every day after school (having snowball fights and building forts).  I wish my girls could experience that every year.  But as my sister, Sandi, said in her blog that's what we like about living in Michigan.  I decided that I better show you the christmas cards we received this past year.  Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  Dick got some beautiful birthday cards also (BD week before Xmas).

Top Row: (L-R) Sandi (sister), My card,  Deb  (niece).
Bottom Row: Willie (SIL)  and Deb (niece). Are they not the cutiest!!


Top Row:  Bonnie (camping friend), Wilma (SIL), Sandi (sister)
Bottom Row: Kathleen (sister) and Tricia (niece)

Now I can pack all my Christmas cards, and my 3D items away until next December.

I sent in my Mini Catalog (Occassions) and Sell-A-Bration orders last night so now just have to sit back and wait.  No, that's not right, I AM going to start making some BD cards for birthdays this spring and summer.  Of course, I have to come up with something unique for two of my sisters. (they are SU demos!!)  I also have 2 scrapbooks pages to complete a challenge made by my sister, Sandi.  Don't give up on me yet Sandi. 
Okay, gotta get my supper started---see you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I will have to think about the, "don't give up on me . . .." part. I have been waiting for a long time. Nice cards (mine included -- LOL), I'm glad you finally posted pictures of the ones you described to me over the phone. Willie needs to sign up as a demonstrator.

    ReplyDelete