Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It is hard to believe that another year is over and new beginnings for all of us.  I usually don't make new year's resolutions as I never can keep them, however, this year I am going to make one that could be attainable! Get back into scrap booking and get some of my albums done and insert photos and journaling. WOW that might be tooo much. LOL  Anyway, I wanted to share with all of you some of the things I have been doing the past few months. 

First, these are the 3 money holders I made for my daughters and son-in-law.  I followed Sandi Dailey's tutorial (found here) for making these.  It is very easy to follow and I made these the night before we opened our gifts. Thanks Sandi.

Here are a few photos of our family Christmas,
Kirsten, Michelle, and Jenna
                      
                                         Don't you love Jenna's action photo?
                                           Jenna, Kellie (Mom) and Kirsten


Traditional Christmas cookies made by Jenna & Kirsten.
Next is a picture of each of their favorite gifts....

Kirsten in new coat that looks like a Bombers jacket.

Jenna with her Calico Critters Luxury Townhouse.  Grandma had to help put it together.  While she is away to Alabama for a week (with her dad to visit her other grandparents), I worked on putting all the decals on the tiny weeny objects. LOL

This is the gift that the granddaughters got for their mom.
She was so happy to get some new frying pans
so she can get rid of the scratched up old ones.

Well that is all for now.  The next time I will show you some of the cute cards I got.  Before I leave I wanted to show you a picture of the doll house that I finally completed.  It includes 2 real lights (the 2 rooms on the left) and a fireplace (top floor left) with a red light in it.  Jenna is sooo gonna love this.  I may have to bribe her to leave it here so we can play with it when she comes over. LOL


Wishing all my family and friends a Great New Year
and may God be with you every day.
Love from the Purcell's

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remembered to look at your blog after seeing your comment on my blog. I can't believe I missed this update on yours. I like your gift card holder designs -- especially the snowman! You did a good job on the doll house too -- I bet she was surprised when she saw it. Glad you told me you had updated your blog, I thought I had been here and seen the most recent update.

    ReplyDelete