Monday, May 3, 2010

A COOL MAKEOVER ON BD CARD

Hi everyone,  as the title indicates I took one of my swap cards and updated it to reflect my take on the card.  First I will show you the card.  (I accidently put my granddaughter (Kirsten's) name on card and the card was made for other GD.)

(before) 
I added some close to cocoa chalk to fence post and put eyelashes on face. Then I decided I had to fix the name problem and pop out the fence and pig.  Also wanted to put the #5 on card somewhere.  So here is the results.


Okay, what do you think?  I used sprinkles on the chipboard #5; added antique ink to fence; used lable punch for name (used deminsional on each end).  The fence was made using the word window (10 punched out).  Then I thought the brown area was too plain. So made some squiggles to make it look more like mud. LOL  Now all I have to do is finish the inside.

I didn't get my 3-D project done yet but may finish it tonight if I don't watch TV with Dick.  Hope you had a super day and tomorrow is looking real good again for us Michiganders. Ok maybe a little rain but who cares as long as the sun comes back out.  P.S. just saw a huge rainbow out our patio door overlooking the lake.  See yah......

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to catch up on my comments today, as my PC has been really acting up this last month. Did Jenna get her card yet? I remember this card from Ronda's, very cute and like how you personalized with Jenna's name and shadowed the fence (always looks so much better having that dimension).

    ReplyDelete