Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EARLY

I have a lot to share today as I have been working real hard this past week to get some projects done and make some special valentines for hubby and kids.

First I will share with you the Thank You card I made to send out last week.  I got the idea from someone else (not sure if SCS or just out surfing on web sites) and really liked the idea of adding DP to the inside of envelope. (Click on any picture to enlarge)


Next comes some Kits I ordered from Andrea Walford that I have had for a few months and wanted to get them done so I can get some more. LOL  The first one is from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit.  Don't you just love the designs and colors?  Each kit includes everything you need except adhesives and scissors. And don't you just love the box to put cards in? (I added the ribbon extra) NOTE: This is a copyrighted design and cannot be CASEd/copied.


Next is Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit which includes a clear box to store cards in. 

The kit includes supplies for 12 cards and ribbon for clear box. I added some embellishments that were not included (Happy Valentine stamp, small heart stamp, rhinestone brads (pink) and butterfly stamp) I forgot to put silver brads on the pink card in the top row (middle card)-should be in top left corner-3 brads) NOTE: This is a copyrighted design and cannot be CASEd/copied.

 
NOTE: This is a copyrighted design and cannot be CASEd/copied.

 
The last kit is an album using Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit.  Andrea & Sophia did a superb job in designing this album.  The kit came with a DVD with video and also in package is a print out of directions with photos. This would be a great idea for a class or for a beginner scrapper.  The nice thing about these kits is that you can add more embellishment or use a different scrappin kit. 
NOTE: This is a copyrighted design and cannot be CASEd/copied.

 
Some of the pages in the album:

I forgot to add that each page has a single page inside the page protector that can be used for additional photos or journaling. NOTE: This is a copyrighted design and cannot be CASEd/copied.


Okay those are my three projects now I will share with you the items I made for granddaughters for Valentine's Day. Dick & I took Kellie, Kirsten, & Jenna to Flint today to have lunch with Michelle. It is their favorite place-chinese buffet. We had a great time and a lot of laughing. I gave everyone their gifts when we finished and Dick took a lot of pictures. These are the gifts I made for Kirsten & Jenna. The sweet box was from a kit SU sold a few years back. It was called boxes & Tags. The milk carton is the newest die cut and I reallly, really like it.  So many things you can use it for.  I made my first paper clip with DP.


Now the last thing I want to share is a few photos of our luncheon.



Okay that is all for now.  Will return to my projects on Sunday.  I think I will be doing some scrappin pages for my albums.  Have a great evening and give someone a hug. Thanks for allowing me to share my crafts with you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were VERY busy!! You need to start pacing yourself to one project a day so we can stop by EVERY day. I loved your card, you beat me to posting it on my blog!! The Love Sparkles scrapping kit projects are awesome -- now I need to get mine out and do something with it.

    ReplyDelete