Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Found this in backyard this morning...


I am so excited that I had to share this with you. Dick woke me up around 7:15 and said we had some visitors in back yard. I knew what he meant as we saw mama and one fawn yesterday but I couldn't get to camera before our dog, Sheena, saw them and chased them. However, this morning Sheena was still sleeping in bed so I grabbed my camera and very quietly opened patio door and screen and got about 7 pictures! My sister has been telling everyone on her blog about the deer in her back yard (which by the way is in the country) and here I have them in my back yard and I live in town. How cool is that? Thanks for stopping by and I will be back later with more pictures from Davison. Have a great day and keep smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot Lois. It takes me so long to get them in focus that I never get a good shot. I can't believe I saw my first buck in the back yard tonight right under the back porch. I had to sneak into the living room without stepping on any floor squeeks to get Gary so he could see. I do think there is an over-population of deer tho. Great cards -- you just need to upload more.

    ReplyDelete