Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back At Davison-Campground

We came back this past Sunday and was suppose to have left today but yesterday the corporate office called and said there was a cancellation so we could stay for 14 more days. WHOOPIE! Our name will still be on the cancellation list so mayber we can get 3 more days for a total of 3 wks. We drove back to Haslett this morning and did laundry, picked up mail, mowed lawn, and Dick loaded up some wood and my bike (we have sold it to someone here). I went scrapbooking last Monday at the Clubhouse here for 2 1/2 hrs. (it was open for all crafters from 5-10 p.m.) I finished 4 12x12 pages. I am going again this coming Monday and this time I will work on some cards using my Big Shot and maybe a couple of scrapbook pages. I will take some pictures when I get done and post them on here. It sure has been hot and humid for the past few days but at least it isn't raining anymore. We are on the lakeside again and Dick put up our 10x10 canopy which he purchased to use at the cabin last month. We now have a good breeze and can sit outside without the sun beating down on us.

Have a super day and keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment