Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GO GREEN GO WHITE


As most of you know, we got a golf cart last year (red electric one). However we decided we wanted a gas one so went to local dealer and order a custom one (LOL). I got to choose the color of this one so I said "MSU green & white". No problem said the dealer and two weeks later we had it. This past month we made some more inprovements on it. Like new green & white seats made by one of the campers who makes them right here at the resort. I just love it. Next I needed to get me some vinyl decals which took a few weeks to find the right ones and then Dick surprised me with a MSU flag which is not showing on this photo. Now all I need is a copy of the fight song and then try to bribe Jan into playing it on Saturdays when we drive around the park. (she got a radio/CD player for her blue golf cart-U of M). Don't fret as I am sure between Bev & me we can trick her into playing it. Well, it is almost midnight and I have to get up early for Dr. app't tomorrow. Catch you all later. Have a great fall.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think people are going to wonder what team you are partial to. I guess you will be okay as long as you are not camped next to the ole' blue and white.

    ReplyDelete