Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FATHER'S DAY CARDS

I have been asked by several people why I haven't uploaded some of the cards I have been making...well today is the day. My daughter, Michelle, made the Apricot Appeal with Bashful Blue card at one of my workshops. The other one I made and cased from someone on SCS. I used Manchester D.P. and Kraft Corduroy buttons. Love those buttons! I can't remember the stamp set for the flower or the stamp set the sentiment came from. The next photo is the inside of the card. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking and see you later.





2 comments:

  1. Nice Fathers Day Cards. I like the corderoy buttons also but only have the green and blue need to get some of the other colors. I like the Kraft with the Manchester they look nice together very manly. You sure they are for Dick? Just kiding.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy -- love the Kraft cordury buttons with this DSP. It's about the only accessary you can use on a masculine card so it doesn't look girly. Your stamp is one from the Under $10 page (I think), as it is one I got but haven't used yet. Nice cards Lois.

    ReplyDelete