Saturday, May 16, 2009

I FINALLY DID IT!

Well, I have to thank my sister, Sandi, for getting me into this. All I wanted to do was leave a comment on her blog and it lead to me starting my own blog. Who knew! I am not sure how I am going to do this yet so bear with me. My husband and I are leaving tomorrow for our first camping experience of this season. We go to Davision, MI to a private resort called Outdoor Adventures. We have been members for about 4-5 years. We take our 5th wheel and park in a site for 3 wks and then have to leave for 7 days before we can go back into the resort. We will do this until the middle of October. I will have internet access at the club house so will try and keep this blog going over the summer and fall. I will have to do some more research to see what I need to do. Hope you are enjoying your day. It started out very dreary this morning but now the sun is shinning and there is a breeze of the lake so I still have to wear by jeans and sweatshirt. Take care and see you back here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Lois about time to update with some new imformation or maybe some pictures.

    ReplyDelete